Digital Pharmacist Prescriber
We are an online digital well-being platform for men’s health looking for a motivated prescribing pharmacist to join our clinical team on a full-time basis.
Men don’t look after their health unless they have to. We want to change that from the ground up. We are building the global destination for men's health, scaling at an incredible pace and leading the charge to help improve the lives of men everywhere. We started from the UK, then expanded to Brazil and are currently looking to bring our product to many more people across the world.
We’re destigmatising how men approach their health by offering easy access to diagnostics, a holistic range of treatments, ongoing care and medical advice, as well as a community to help men proactively improve their health and wellbeing. A place that didn't exist until now.
After a $30 million Series A round from the US and Europe's top investors that have also invested in Peloton, Oatly, Deliveroo and Farfetch, we are on a mission to build one of the most impactful teams in the healthcare space. We are looking for incredibly ambitious, entrepreneurial, driven and fun people to join us as we accelerate our growth and expansion.
This is an exciting time to join the UK's fastest-growing men's health destination and help supercharge our mission.
The job involves prescribing prescription only medications (POM) after clinically screening an online medical questionnaire.
- You will be assessing medical questionnaires from patients ordering specific prescription only medications
- Demonstrate knowledge and awareness of men's health relevant to areas we prescribe for
- Contribute actively to service improvements by liaising with medical director and clinical team
- Provide appropriate proactive and assimilated medicines information and education to patients, prescribers and other clinical staff
- Follow our Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs)
- An experienced independent prescriber, registered with the GPhC
- A passion for delivering exceptional customer experience and Mens Health
- A can-do attitude and a true problem solver
- Ability to write quickly, with perfect spelling and grammar, in our brand tone of voice
- A team player but also the confidence to work autonomously to improve the holistic care of our customers
Skills & Experience
- Qualified as a pharmacist prescriber; Registered with the General Pharmaceutical Council (GPhC)
- Attention to detail, and quality
- Good communicator
- Team player
- Loves technology, IT literate & able to use multiple systems
- Experienced in online prescribing (preferable)
What can we offer you?
- Competitive salary based on experience
- Generous stock option plan
- A fun and friendly working environment with sharp and motivated co-workers
- Join in the early stages of one of the most promising startups in the wellness space
- Macbook pro or PC Laptop (your choice!)
- Perkbox perks - discounts and freebies at hundreds of the top brands!
- 25 days holiday
- The people’s pension plan
- Very competitive maternity, paternity, adoption, shared parental leave, parental leave policies
Our office is based near London Bridge. Join a supportive and warm working culture, where your contribution is valued, and you can help us deliver our core value: improving men's health.