Front End Engineer
Men don’t look after their health unless they have to. We want to change that from the ground up. We are building the global destination for men's health, scaling at an incredible pace and leading the charge to help improve the lives of men everywhere. We started from the UK, then expanded to Brazil and are currently looking to bring our product to many more people across the world.
We’re destigmatising how men approach their health by offering easy access to diagnostics, a holistic range of treatments, ongoing care and medical advice, as well as a community to help men proactively improve their health and wellbeing. A place that didn't exist until now.
After a $30 million Series A round from the US and Europe's top investors that have also invested in Peloton, Oatly, Deliveroo and Farfetch, we are on a mission to build one of the most impactful teams in the healthcare space. We are looking for incredibly ambitious, entrepreneurial, driven and fun people to join us as we accelerate our growth and expansion.
This is an exciting time to join the UK's fastest-growing men's health destination and help supercharge our mission.
What you’ll do
We are looking for an experienced Front-End Engineer to join our fully remote tech team spanning 3 continents, with a passion for creating beautiful and easy to use features and solving interesting problems. As a member of our team you will have the chance to make a direct impact to the business by shaping the direction of our front-end technology.
Our frontend is based on NextJS and React. Our technology stack includes Redux, Server-side rendering, static generation, Sass pre-processor, and we use Heroku and Vercel for our deployments. Our backend is based on PHP with the Symfony 4 MVC framework & the Sylius e-commerce framework and we utilize a cloud-based infrastructure in Heroku and AWS. We love agile development, no-code approach and experimenting with new technologies.
- At least 1 year of experience with REACT specifically
- Good communication skills
- Strong focus on performance
- Ownership, self-starter and can-do attitude
- Good, reliable wifi
Nice to haves:
- Creativity and a sense for good design and user experience
- Previous experience in writing unit Tests or Test-Driven development
- Experience with AB Testing
- Extremely competitive salary based on experience (+ equity)
- Ownership of goals and a direct impact to the business
- A fun and friendly working environment with sharp and motivated co-workers
- 25 days holiday + bank holidays