Growth Data Analyst
London, England, United KingdomData
We are looking to hire a Growth Data Analyst to join our team! You will be working closely with Growth team stakeholders to help them report on KPIs and drive efficiencies in marketing spend to optimise growth. You will do this by owning data pipelines, reporting and analysis.
- Data Pipelines: You will be responsible for data pipelines and data modelling for marketing data. You will implement best practices like testing and alerting.
- Reporting: You will build and maintain dashboards that will help the Growth team report on, break down and understand KPIs (self-service).
- Analysis: You will use stakeholder communication and management to help understand stakeholder problems, break them down using problem solving frameworks and analyse the data to find solutions and recommendations. These will be efficiently communicated back through appropriate channels
- Data Exploration: Dive into vast datasets to uncover trends, patterns, and opportunities that have a substantial impact on our business and Growth teams
- Experimentation and Machine Learning: You have the opportunity to be involved in AB testing of Growth initiatives and building and improving machine learning to help drive efficiencies in Marketing and Growth.
- Relationships: You will work closely with cross-functional teams to identify business opportunities, design analytical solutions, and deliver actionable insights that shape our strategic direction
- 2+ years experience as a Data Analyst, preferably in Marketing or Product
- Excellent working knowledge of SQL and data modelling best practices
- Ability to build meaningful relationships with cross-functional colleagues
- Proven understanding of problem solving techniques, data analysis and data visualisation
- Strong communicator of insights
SALARY & BENEFITS
Salary range of £50-60k based on experience
Generous stock option plan
A fun and friendly working environment with sharp and motivated co-workers
Hybrid role based in Bermondsey 3 days a week with breakfast and lunch once a week
£400 per year learning and development budget with Learnerbly
Wellness and gym benefit with Gympass
25 days holidays and generous parental leave & flexible working policies
A growing team with plenty of opportunities for progression, ownership of goals and a direct impact to MANUAL
Join in the early stages of one of the most promising start-ups in the health & wellness space
Men don’t look after their health unless they have to. We want to change that from the ground up. We are building the global destination for men's health, scaling at an incredible pace and leading the charge to help improve the lives of men everywhere. We started from the UK, then expanded to Brazil and are currently looking to bring our product to many more people across the world.
We’re destigmatising how men approach their health by offering easy access to diagnostics, a holistic range of treatments, ongoing care and medical advice, as well as a community to help men proactively improve their health and wellbeing. A place that didn't exist until now.
After a $30 million Series A round from the US and Europe's top investors that have also invested in Peloton, Oatly, Deliveroo and Farfetch, we are on a mission to build one of the most impactful teams in the healthcare space. We are looking for incredibly ambitious, entrepreneurial, driven and fun people to join us as we accelerate our growth and expansion.
This is an exciting time to join the UK's fastest-growing men's health destination and help supercharge our mission.
EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY
Menwell Limited, trading as MANUAL, is an Equal Opportunities Employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunities regardless of gender and gender reassignment, age, disability, race, religion or belief, sex and sexual orientation, pregnancy and maternity, marriage and civil partnership. We base all our employment decisions on merit, job requirements and business needs. This applies to all decisions related to hiring, training, remuneration, promotion and discipline.
We believe that a diverse and inclusive workforce is essential to our success. We are committed to creating an environment where everyone feels welcomed, valued and respected, regardless of their background, identity or beliefs. We believe that Inclusion, Diversity, Equity and Accessibility (IDEA) is essential to our ability to offer the best possible health outcomes to our patients and customers.